Monday, December 04, 2006

Lynn and Donovan @ Laguna Beach









I spent the lovely day shooting my friend and fellow grad student Lynn (looks and brains!) and her boyfriend Eagles QB Donovan. This was his Christmas gift from her so no surprise I guess. We weren't the only ones with this idea since I saw a ton of other photographers out there with some serious gear. None of which matched my small ladder and Lynn's 2 phone books that she brought just in case Donovan dwarfed her. Luckily we ended up not using them. To think, she was afraid she wouldn't look good in pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my beautiful daughter! Thank you for capturing that gorgeous smile. Donovan is adorable too, of course, and they make a cute couple.

Johnny said...

You're welcome - it was a pleasure. I appreciate the kind words. - Johnny