Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Carrie's 31st Birthday Party @ Hollywood & Highland


Here's a picture from Carrie's (right) 31st Birthday party at this shabu shabu place in Hollywood from last weekend. I'm waiting for AC to finish touching up and uploading more pictures so I can yank them and put them on this blog. Carrie is an aspiring photographer and you can check out her work HERE. Both her and AC are buying camera gear like there's no tomorrow (which makes me jealous). This was shot by AC with his 30D and his new flash (580ex) with a cheapy lens I lent him (white border = not shot with my main camera). His new pro lens is on order and should arrive this week.
_
As for my new photos, I have a shoot coming up in a little more than a week for a two-year wedding anniversary so get ready for some affection :) Depending on the mood, I have a couple of new tricks I want to try including a new toy I've been waiting to use, hint: rhymes with solaroid. ;-)

No comments: