Saturday, June 09, 2007

Sandy & Howard's Wedding @ Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach


Dessert (1 mango parfait and 2 cakes) was yumm!

I bumped in to my high school friend Kevin, who was there for the bride. Small world!

What a cool cake huh? It was a lemon custard cake and actually really tasty.


This is my favorite picture. Look at Howard, he's about to get the garter. Oh yeah...you go tiger!

Some pretty sweet fountains. Very luxurious place.


Jason, dad Jeff, and me.

Johnny, Phil, AC, and me with the chins.

I snuck a picture when the photographer was posing them.


Today was Sandy and Howard's big day! Their wedding was at the Hyatt Regency in Huntington Beach. I was so excited and nervous for them (I was a groomsman). The whole thing was glorious - very relaxed, classy, and a lot of fun - without a doubt the best wedding I've attended. I didn't know daytime weddings were this much fun. They were both just beautiful. Part of what made it so great was that one of my best friends was getting married. I'm so proud of him - it was like yesterday when we were living in the dorms together.


I was busy being in the pictures so I only brought my little Canon camera, which was good because everyone there had some massive professional camera gear! The Hyatt was such a great location, very similar to the Ritz Carlton in terms of luxury and view. Anyway, more photos to come when I steal some from AC and I'll post a link to the pro photographer when he posts the pics.

2 comments:

Johnny said...

Why thanks *blush*

Unknown said...

looking good Johnny...is that how the cake looked like?