Friday, February 01, 2008

A Day in the Life of Sienna...


Dr. Summers checking out Sienna's cough. Haha that expression.


Susy and Sienna


They referred to her as "Eyelash girl" at the doctor's office. They're real.




File this one under Johnny's Favorites.



If you haven't noticed by now, Sienna is pretty much the star of this blog. This shoot is for the invitations for Sienna's upcoming first birthday party and part of a photo book. Unfortunately she has had a little cough so we went to the doctor's office (she's perfectly fine) then off to UCI for some pictures. I knew it was going to be a cute shoot but this is ridiculous - this is up there with my first post with Silas.

Update for the photo geeks: This was all shot with my 50mm 1.4 (my favorite) lens with no cropping. I used Photoshop to give it a little more spunk by boosting the contrast and color/B&W.

No comments: