Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sumu and Brian's Wedding Reception Part 1









Yesterday I shot Sumu and Brian's wedding reception at Scott's Seafood Restaurant in Costa Mesa, CA - across the street from South Coast Plaza (I didn't get to shoot the actual wedding, which was last Thursday). It was a very small and intimate reception for family and close friends. There wasn't a lot of hoopla but it was very romantic. When I saw Brian come up in a tux I thought it was going to be very formal and no-nonsense, but I was absolutely wrong. They were completely into each other and absolutely adore each other. Brian was full of fun photo ideas like laying on Sumu's lap, dipping, and plenty of smooching. Here are some images we took before the guests arrived. Plenty more in the next few days.

Since we're talking about weddings, I went to check out Laguna Ablums and was very impressed. So now, I'm in the process of selecting pictures to put together a couple of sample albums and will be able to offer some awesome and affordable wedding packages.

No comments: