Saturday, July 19, 2008

Kirk and Evelyn



Some awesome sunset lighting.



A little more processing for the cool cross-process effect.

File this one under Johnny's Favorites.

This one too.







Something a little different.

One of my best friends Kirk AKA "Beef" and his wife Evelyn got married a few months ago, so they're doing things backwards by finally taking some pictures. I took the D3 out for a spin and it did pretty awesome. All these pictures were taken locally in Alhambra. I spoted this gym for a while now and always wanted to shoot there because of the colors. This goes to show you that you don't have to go to a fancy romantic place to get some awesome pictures. It's all about lighting and angles. I am absolutely loving the colors and sharpness coming out of the D3. These have been retouched a bit but nothing like the D70s, which required some heavy processing.

I've been super busy so pictures have not been my priority. But...this is a double header...tomorrow (Sunday) is an engagement shoot with Barbara and Mike. So check back soon!

No comments: