Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Big News!



Ok forget the picture, I just threw that in there for the heck of it. As most of my friends know, I've relocated to Fort Worth, Texas (you may have noticed on my sidebar -->) I have put down the camera (for now) to attend to some pressing matters in my new job at TCU. I even got my own office and everything. Speaking of places, I got my own sweet crib - I'll post some pictures when it gets a little more furnished. It's a bit bare right now.
Well, I do miss California...A LOT, but this place is really charming. It was a very tough decision moving to Texas since I had some options in California, but TCU won me over. My only gripe - huge gripe - is the heat. I can't say I'm used to it but I try to stay indoors with the AC. Anyway, I'll have a bigger update later but I felt like this blog has been neglected. No worries, I'll be snapping away soon. Most of all, I really miss everyone at home but the good news is, this job allows me to have 4 months off during the year - where I'll be back in SoCal. Ill need to find some new people to shoot out here. More soon.

No comments: