Tuesday, December 22, 2009

More Gabey Baby!












I thought I'd squeeze this post in before I take off to Cali. Next up are some more Sienna and doggies pictures. Oh, and San Francisco too!

I finally get to take a few days off. The last few months have been a marathon for me - just physically and mentally draining. I've been on a diet and doing more exercises but I haven't been sleeping as much as I should. Probably because I'm up late doing this haha.

Finally, I have been sold on shooting in RAW format. I'm not sure if I'm going to shoot a whole wedding with it, but I'm getting some razor sharp pictures right out of the camera. It takes longer to process and convert them but for small jobs I think it's the way to go...for now. I learn something new about photos every time I shoot. Much more soon - Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: