Friday, April 27, 2007

Think Blue





I sound like a girl but man, this angle makes me look so fat!!

The guys and I attended the Dodgers ('doyers' if you're from L.A.)/Giants game today thanks to Ty (glasses) and his free tickets from his work. We got awesome deck level seats and of course some dodger dogs and nachos along with $11 beers! (sheesh) Huge difference sitting behind the plate than in the pavilion level seats where fights constantly break out and extreme heckling, especially with BAAARRRYYYY playing. Unfortunately the boys in blue lost but it was fun hanging out and we all got Nomar Garciaparra bobbleheads!

Also, I took another step in upgrading to current technology. Today I got HD digital cable and the picture looks great except for the fact that half the channels don't work. A tech is coming out tomorrow to take a look at it. Next up, a new lappy but I'm still debating on going the Mac route or wait for the Santa Rosa chipset to come out. Hmm...maybe new camera equipment...*scratches chin*

No comments: