Saturday, April 14, 2007

The winning picture is...



Ta da! Seungyeon and her hubby selected this pic for its natural look and I agree, great choice. Unfortunately, the vendor I chose, photomax, REALLY sucks. I like their paper (kodak) and I've had good service with them in the past but they have botched our order despite numerous complaints. Anyway, I hope to be getting the order to them this week. In the meantime, I'm going to give them some lower quality prints from Target for the time being but avoid that place at all cost.

Also, I'd like to thank everyone for supporting me through this tough time for me and my family with the recent passing away of my grandpa and my dad's stroke, not to mention me being heartbroken on top of that. I don't usually talk about personal issues on this photo blog but it makes me happy to see so many happy faces from the pictures I take and fans of this blog being supportive. I'll be in a better mood once I take some more cool pics!
On a happier note, in the next few months, I have a baby birthday party coming up, starring my favorite child star, Silas and a wedding in January in the works. Plus Sienna! Stay tuned :)

1 comment:

Johnny said...

Thanks :) I really appreciate it.