Thursday, July 19, 2007

Me as a Simpsons Character!



I uploaded this image of me (a recent headshot for a book) to Simpsonize-Me and it produced this image. I didn't get to tweak it because it was crashing from the hits so I quickly screen captured it. It doesn't really look like me (Though I do have big eyes) so hopefully the site will stop crashing for me to adjust this guy to look more 'Asian' (although the Asian characters on the Simpsons are NOT good lookin! - Cookie Kwan anyone?) Is this cool or what?! Try it out for yourself and feel free to share the results with me!

On the photography front, I haven't shot anything lately but I did get a new lens that I'm excited to use, so I will have some new stuff shortly.



Update: Ok I swore I would keep this blog strictly photography and never "contaminate" it by putting random crap on here but I just couldn't resist. This video is from a prison in the Philippines. These are all actual inmates practicing for Michael Jackson's Thriller! I highly doubt the state prisons here in California are going to do anything similar anytime soon, although I do suggest Beat It to solve the Bloods vs. Crips rivalry.

No comments: