Saturday, November 01, 2008

Wedding Weekend Edition

Lake Arrowhead Spa and Resort all decked out

Mike waiting for his new wife

A little black and white artsy action


Christine, Barb and Dana all dolled up.



Beatrice, Barb's sister getting ready.

I hope Barb doesn't mind me posting of pic of her in rollers.

Trick or treat!!??!!  Anyway, more pictures as I spend a little time each day fixing up a few.  These are just in random order.   I just pick out whatever catches my eye.  I'll post some before and after shots soon so you can see what a big difference some digital retouching can make, especially with the colors and that "wow" factor that I strive for.  It's going to be a few days for the next update because I got a lot of stuff to do this weekend that's non-photo related.  More then.

No comments: