Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Oooo La La


Dana requested VERY little makeup in the morning from the makeup artist Jeanne.  I asked her why and she said that's not her thing - she's not very fussy.  I can see why, she doesn't need any!  


Barb looking incredible.


I love the lighting in this shot.  File this under Johnny's favorites.  

I'm back from Houston, which is a great city but reminded me of LA in terms of traffic.  I went to the River Oaks Country Club for a meeting and that place and the surrounding area is RICH.  I'm talking about mansions and estates that were built in the late 1800s/early 1900s.  They look like something out of Casablanca.  I can imagine looking out on the 3rd floor "green room" seeing a plantation outside.  

Anyway, here are some more pictures.  I often think after a shoot that I nailed it then I'll look at the pictures afterward on my computer and think they're pretty terrible...then after a few more looks I'll pick out a few with potential ones I can work with.  Then I'll start liking them again...then I'll find some gems I missed earlier.  These are it.  Again, it's really easy when you have good looking people like Barb and Dana, a beautiful place like Lake Tahoe, and some perfect evening lighting with perfect weather conditions :) 

No comments: