Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Some Doggies









Suzanne and Jennifer and their dogs. Charlie (chow chow) is getting up there in age so Suzy thought it would be nice to have some pictures. Being a big dog fan myself (thanks to Mochi and Cesar Millan the Dog Whisperer), I was excited to shoot these pictures. Some people seriously love their dogs - even more than other humans! Here are a few pics I've spruced up so far. It was a perfect day in Southern California to spend at the park. Then I get back to Texas and it's ccccold. There's a cold front coming in this week too. Going to be in the teens at night...yikes!

All is not bad though - I have hit the reset button so I'm ready to get back to work. I have a shiny new office (I'll take pics later) in a brand new building. The view is spectacular. I mean I can sit there and just stare. Surprisingly, I haven't gained any weight since my holiday binge. But I'm going to hit the gym again.

Lastly, big thumbs down to LAX. Monday was BUSY. I got to the airport an hour early and it was too late. The line went outside the sidewalk - I spent over an hour just getting to the security checkpoint. I had to pay $50 for a change of flight. It came with 2 "free" baggage check-ins. Whoop-dee.

1 comment:

mo said...

nice shots :)