Monday, March 01, 2010

More Engagement Pics of B+B @ SD

Lookin lovely

Brian was all smiles despite being exhausted from a test (he's in med school!)



B was a good sport for doing this. Brian actually had his foot on the scale but it only came out to 120! No diet necessary for the wedding, that's for sure.


This was at the end of the night

Here are a few more pics from last weekend in San Diego. I only posted a few horizontal shots because it takes several steps to post here to embed the pics. Blogger is not too great with their built-in pictures feature. The pictures come out like small thumbnails and you click to make them bigger. Also, this resizer program I use makes the pictures a little blurry but the full res ones are razor sharp. Anyway, enough technical complaints.

I was asked by my friend Ty (who I will be shooting some engagement shots as well) to participate in his wedding ... by text message! And I mean a mass text message to several people. Haha I guess this is a sign of the digital times. Hey, why not...I can quickly text him back with "busy". But...I didn't so I said yes. So in October I'll be sporting a tux again.

Back to the photos. From what I've worked on so far they have been coming out very nice. Thanks to the D3 and shooting RAW, they only need very minor retouching. Also thanks to B+B for having great teeth and skin, which makes my retouching a LOT faster. More soon...but I'll send them the stuff first so there's at least something to be surprised about. Stay tuned.

No comments: