Monday, September 03, 2007

3 Neighbors, 3 Moms, 3 Babies




I'm going to try to convince Jessica to do a photo shoot. Chloe has incredible eyes,
and mom is really photogenic too!


Wait a minute...what's going on here? That's Sienna's hand...and look at that smile.

Introducing Karen and Mateus (bottom) and Jessica and Chloe (middle) to the blogosphere - My blog frequenters already know Susy and Sienna. They're all neighbor mommies. Mateus is the little guy - he was born premature but he's gained some weight and is now over 6 lbs (yay!). He's still a little delicate. I'll be taking a few pictures of him in a couple of days and will do a full shoot for his baptism and as he gets a little older.

These pics were just taken on the spur of the moment on a driveway and the moms look a little tired from their babies. Check back soon when moms and babies get dolled up.
Update: For those of you who wonder how often I update this blog, I have set up an email alert service that will email you when I have new posts or you can add it to your RSS reader. I do try to update it as often as I can as you can see by my recent almost daily updates.

No comments: