Sunday, September 09, 2007

"Capturing Love" Slideshow



This slideshow was a little harder to make than expected and didn't turn out perfect (especially with the music in the middle) but hopefully you guys will really enjoy this. It's a slideshow of images that really show why I like to take pictures. Instead of fake smiles and cheesy cliche poses, I try to capture the intangibles in life. Sometimes I'm lucky and I actually capture love and emotion in a photo. I know what you're thinking: yea yea bla bla bla I'm being cheesy for the blog, but I'm really not trying to. I had a really rough year but I think taking all these pictures has been therapeutic. Enjoy.

2 comments:

jonthelam said...

Nice slideshow. Was good w/o the music. Watching from work.

Anonymous said...

I don't think you are being too cheesy. I think it's wonderful!