Sunday, September 02, 2007

On photography





Being the "I hear you take pictures" guy amongst my friends, I get asked a lot what kind of camera they should get or what kind of equipment I use etc. What I always tell them is pretty much, it really doesn't matter. Any modern DSLR will do the trick as long as the person shooting knows what he or she is doing in the right lighting - which takes practice and doing a little homework. If you've noticed in this blog, it's not about Canon versus Nikon because it takes away from the REAL stars and the heart and soul of this blog: the pictures and the people. However, being the geek that I am, it's inevitable that I will chat about the gear sometimes, especially if I get something new.
* Update: I've added the feedblitz email subscription so now you can get an email notifying you when I've updated the blog, which I'll try to do more frequently.

No comments: