Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hotlanta Blowout: World of Coke & Aquarium


Here's a drink kiosk with all-you-can drink stations.


There was a slow-motion coke production line that shows how they're bottled.


This was the Latin America booth, which was my favorite.


Rita having a tasty-taste - she didn't like it (she doesn't normally look like this)


Some artistic giant Coke bottles - I liked this one because it was nerdy.




These guys are cute! Penguins are my 2nd favorite animal.


Piranhas!! They looked so cool. I wanted to throw a piece of meat in there.


Here's the tunnel, which wasn't even the coolest thing there.


My buddy Andrew taking a look above at the giant tank.

I'm back and exhausted. This was a business trip but I did manage to squeeze in that day of fun. As promised, here's pictures from the World of Coke, which is worth a visit if you're in Atlanta, especially for the all you can drink Coke products from around the world. My favorite was this South American soda named Simba. Also, here are some other cool pictures from the aquarium. I had a lot of time on the plane to retouch these so I thought I'd share.

I haven't forgotten about taking portraits. Coming this weekend is a birthday party that should have lots of kids.

Update: I have joined the Georgia Aquarium Flickr group. There are tons of pictures there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply some amazing shots - I especially like the one with all the bottles..

Penguins are my favorite animal btw :D

Johnny said...

Thanks! Penguins were my favorite but they got edged out by Panda bears. I have a thing for black and white animals.