Saturday, January 17, 2009

Rate My Space!

Pretty exciting day for me.  After 6 long months of living in a virtually empty apartment, I have finally (semi) furnished the place.  Today, Room and Board delivered my super comfy Dublin couch (my criteria was a couch I can nap on) and two chairs all the way from Minnesota.  I have been trying to assemble a “classic contemporary” look with big comfy furniture and combination dark earthy colors (You can tell I’ve been watching HGTV).  What you see in the picture is a leaning desk from Room and Board, a coffee table and desk chair from West Elm…and I think that’s it.  Plus my bike in the living room. 

What I still need is a TV of course, TV stand, bed frame, a small side table, some leaning shelves, and some accent pillows and that’s pretty much it.  I don’t want to over-furnish the place to keep things nice and simple.  Apparently this place will serve as the new low budget happy hour and “man cave” for some friends around here who need to escape the wife and kids. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i dig it! simple and practical... and the room still looks spacious (or was that your wide lens that you used to shoot the photo?).

Khiem Tang said...

Nice! So when can we cum, i mean come over? hahaha