Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Two UCI Brainy Babes







I took a few quick shots of two stunning blonds last week who just happen to have brains too. Both are law school-bound seniors at UCI and both are working with me. Megan (top 2 pics) is a Campuswide Honors Program student who's also doing research in computer crime, so I'm helping her with that, and Alex, below, is my research assistant (and fellow gamer and computer nerd - sorry put xbox gamertag here, she's married). Enyoi the eye candy.

For my photographer friend Carrie (see her site on the link to the right) below is an unretouched 'before' photo. I was talking about how I like to shoot underexposed/flat and bring out the light and color later - kinda like those Claritin D commercials where they peel away the dull look - versus overexposing and toning it down later.

Adobe Photoshop CS
+ Curves/Levels
+ Saturation
+ Teeth/Eyes
+ Sharpen

No comments: