Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tahoe Day Zero


It was a loooong ride to get to Lake Tahoe.


Cows a major cause of air pollution? I didn't believe it until today.






His and His robes? I know what you're thinking...it's not that type of trip.

I have more shots but the Internet is soooo slow and unreliable. It took longer than expected to get here (around 9 hours including several stops) but tomorrow hopefully I'll post some REAL pictures when AC and I get out. We ended up getting a minivan instead of an SUV, but it worked out great cuz it was very roomy and surprisingly great to drive (Hyundai Entourage). The elevation makes me pretty wimpy - I got winded walking from here to there. The room we're staying in luckily has TWO BEDS, one in the room and one in the living room. Stay tuned for some scenic shots.

No comments: