Sunday, May 06, 2007

My day in pictures



I had a crazy day yesterday at Howard's bachelor party. I didn't even make home until 10 this morning. I'm feeling fine but I can't say the same for some of the people there who over-did it. The groom had a great time (he better, it killed all our collective wallets).


It was harder than I thought to bring a camera around and take pictures throughout the day. Apparently you can't take pictures inside a supermarket. And as expected, no pictures during our entertainment. I'm not even going to try to fix any of the pictures since they weren't anything too special, (although the water fountain might warrant a cool shot of the week post.) Anyone else want to share your photos of that day? I can make a video or post the pics here :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha looks like you guys had a good time. i love the "after the entertainment" picture of you buddy...world's happiest boy.