Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tahoe Day 1


Fish 1, Me 0






Moss growing on a rock.



On the agenda today was hiking and fishing. While the view was breathtaking, so was the hike: we were winded pretty quickly (well AC a little more than me). There were a lot of trees - I'll post these pics tomorrow hopefully. I'm not very good at these scenic shots and I actually got bored of taking pictures for a while.

Next was fishing, which we ended up with zero. My highlight was when a fish tried to snatch my bait while I was reeling it in a couple feet away from me. It caught me by surprise but that was it, the next few hours I kept casting and re-casting ...then I ended up just sitting on the dock eating sunflower seeds for the last hour. Overall it's pretty relaxing.

...except I thought I saw a ghost or some weird thing last night. Maybe I was hallucinating. There was this figure in a white shirt that walked around my bed and ended up at the foot of my bed just staring at me. Or at least I thought it was. When my eyes finally focused it was the mirror and a monitor but I thought I felt someone and heard footsteps and saw someone walk around with a white shirt on. It wasn't AC...creepy.

No comments: