Thursday, June 19, 2008

Chairs: Photo of the Week


I can't take credit for this cool shot but I supplied the camera and lens :)

A few things to chat about:

I had an interview with a writer at Boston Magazine who's writing for Consumer Reports and the topic: retail computer service repair companies...like Geek Squad from Best Buy. Shout outs to Phil, Randy and the rest of the former techs at BB. Anyway, I told the guy it wasn't Geek Squad when I worked there but he said it was fine. Hopefully I'll spot this at the news stands when it comes out and maybe I'll get a quote in there. If you google my name you'll see that I've been interviewed before for videogames. Geeky, I know.

Also, everyone needs to go to Costco, buy a watermelon, cut it into pieces and stick it in the fridge. It is hot and the watermelon helps a lot! The way you choose them is you pick them up and smack them a few times to look for the hollow sound.

We're narrowing down a date to shoot Barb and Mike's engagement within a month.

Finally, AVOID HP COMPUTERS. They have friendly service but SLOOOOOW. It's going to take around a month for a laptop repair even with an extended warranty. I'm not messing around from now on, I'm buying Lenovo/IBM brand only. However, I didn't have a choice for a new desktop which is HP, but I do get a 24" monitor :) Oh well...long winded this post but more soon.

No comments: