Sunday, June 15, 2008

Some Dinner Pics


Alea, UCI undergraduate Class of 2008!


B - I just threw her in there cuz this was a nice pic.


Khiemy and Ty - who I owe a refund for the red envelope. I actually owe Johnny Lam one too, but he got me a gift certificate. I'll have to figure out a way to pursuade them to accept their refunds.

I have been patiently awaiting my more powerful lappy computer which is in for repair to do some retouching so pictures have been trickling out veeerrry slowly. Here are a few more guests who only attended the dinner portion (which was probably the smarter thing to do). Also, congrats to my former research assistant Alea, who graduated Magna Cum Laude from UCI and attending Hastings Law School! There was a lot of brain power in that room come to think of it.

Also, on the Sienna front - that little girl might be getting an agent so hopefully I can get in on the action for pictures. The talent scout really liked her and my "professional" looking photos :) Anyway, these photos were snapped by me just for fun. (I only shot a handful that day). I notice that photo newbies tend to shoot horizontal shots a lot. I guess it feels more natural. I suggest changing things up - go vertical, try shooting upward from below, and even ... do I dare go there??....TILT the camera. But please use sparingly at non extreme angles (just my opinion).

Hey Jeff, I know you have 2 kids and a wife to get out of, but we need to get together soon!

No comments: