Sunday, June 08, 2008

UC Irvine Graduate Class of 2008




There was a sea of people.


Here's me being hooded by John Dombrink.


This is an INCREDIBLE shot!

Saturday was my day to be on the other end of the camera. I'd like to thank all my family and friends for coming out on my big day. I got some wonderful gifts (some a little TOO good) and I'll be sending everyone individual thank-you cards soon but for now, this blog post will have to do. Thank you for all your support through so many years. Yes, I do feel bad for the ceremony part, which was extremely long and dare I say it - boring!!

Here are a few snaps thanks to Anisa, who received a serious crash course on how to use a DLSR but she had a little bit of help thanks to the incredible Nikon D3 - which didn't break a sweat going up to ISO 6400. I'll have a review of the camera soon. I'll also be showing a lot more pictures from that day and talk about my future plans in life in addition to photography.

No comments: