Friday, June 13, 2008

A Few More from Graduation


Me & Kris - Susy and Sienna were in El Salvador.


Beef and his wife Evelyn.


Jenny, AC


Joleen, Lori, Lyndsay, Lynn, Rita, and Phil


Johnny, San, Ann, Sandy, Howard


My hood.


John D


Me and Bryana


Anisa and her parents (Ramin and Brenda)


My sister, my parents.

Here are the obligatory family/friends pictures after the ceremony. Nothing was really taken for the purpose of "photography" or getting anything artsy, just good ol fashioned everyone say cheese shots. I got these printed to include with some 'Thank you' cards.

After the LONG ceremony, we headed over to Sumo restaurant in Irvine where I met up with a few more people for some seafood buffet action and the manager there Jay was really cool and gave me a discount and we chatted about photography for a while.

Anyway, I'm not technically finished yet - some last edits on my dissertation so no new pics just yet, although I do have an engagement shoot that needs to be shot. More pics and news soon.

1 comment: