Tuesday, October 02, 2007

More Jaz










I love the yellow background. This house was painted bright yellow there and the painter was cool enough to let us go inside the gate and take a few snaps.

Here are some more pictures of Jazmine. I seriously can't wait for her big 1-5. She's got over 100 guests, which is considered "small." Can you believe that? They know how to party! I'll be running around for sure that day.

We made due with the harsh lighting by taking lot of pictures in the shade - big photo tip there used by many pros. Speaking of which, we saw a pro photographer there with the same idea shooting a couple using a big ol flash. Personally, I don't like using flash at all and only do so sparingly and only when necessary. A lot of people suggest using fill flash so you don't blow out the background while keeping the person lit. Me, I don't really care for the background too much. But this was some seriously harsh lighting to take pictures in but I think we pulled it off nicely. What do you think? Note: I usually don't show these many pics to keep things a surprise but I couldn't help myself!

No comments: