Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sick of these yet?




Some people will say this is blurry and "no goot mang" but I say this is awesome.



I'm pretty much wrapping up showing these pics from the quincinera on the blog. I'm trying to wrap up the touching up and get these off to print. Speaking of prints, everyone should be printing their photos at the store and not investing in a couple hundred dollar ink jet printer. 29 cent prints at Target use real photo paper and are better than anything an ink jet can produce. Some places are cheaper like Costco, but the Target near my house uses Kodak Perfect Touch Paper, which is incredibly vibrant and sharp. IMO Kodak is better than Fuji Crystal Archive paper - I've seen them side by side.

It looks like a lot of people I know are getting the photo bug, which is great. Sandy, Howard's wife, just got a new Nikon D40x, my buddy Phil has a Canon Rebel XTi on order, and Jeff should be getting a Nikon D?? soon, if not already. I want to extend an invitation to any of my friends who take a killer shot of anyone or anything - send them to me and I'll post them here!

No comments: