Sunday, December 30, 2007

2008 and Beyond



For some strange reason, things tend to occur in cycles. 2007 will always be remembered by me as a not-so-great year with my grandpa passing away and some major health issues with someone in my family - heck I even went to the ER recently (don't worry, I'm fine). There were some other personal issues as well but I made it through with a better perspective on things and appreciation for life. 2008 will be a great year, I can just feel it.

Looking ahead, here's what's in store for January:

- Lynn and Donovan's wedding where I will be the photographer dude. (Pic above)
- Traveling to Texas, Florida, New York, Michigan and Pennsylvania. (brrr)

Here are some photography new years resolutions:

- Shoot a wedding (soon)
- Upgrade my camera, get a 70-200 lens, and a couple of pocket wizards (poor wallet)
- Use my Polaroid camera (I'm saving this for a special couple)
- Take pictures with my Canon film SLR (yay for film)
- Shoot a scenic place, blow up the picture and hang it on my wall (any suggestions?)
- Take a photo trip with photo friends
- Shoot with friends and a real model (Anyone want to trash their wedding dress?)
- Finally make a picture book for Sienna

That's about it. Thanks for checking in and supporting this little blog. I've managed to keep this going for a whole year with over 100 posts and I hope to post many more exciting pictures and slideshows. I think I'll start doing a few photography product reviews when I get some new stuff and finally show my bag and what I shoot with - maybe - I like to focus on pictures first :) Happy 2008 everybody!!!!

No comments: