Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Updated: Even More Boats








Check out this dusk shot on top with a cool painting filter that makes it look like it's done in oil. I'm trying some new stuff to add a little variety to my pictures and this blog. I haven't tried it with any people pictures but apparently people pay big bucks at the mall for this type of stuff when it comes to portraits. Click on the picture for the full resolution image that you can take to Target or Costco and print out perfectly in 4x6".

Lynn and Donovan are getting married in a couple weeks soon so my wedding debut is coming up! I'm heading over to the reception hall tomorrow to nail down the camera settings and test out some fancy flash setups.


Update: I added another Christmas lights pic and another boats shot.

No comments: