Monday, October 20, 2008

B + M: Part 2

Barb looking radiant.

Believe it or not, Mike doesn't think he looks good in pictures.


Just a very cool spy shot and effect reminicent of Gene Hackman's "The Conversation"

On to the ceremony. Emotions were running high - in the high resolution picture you can see tears...notice the tissue ready for Barb...just in case.

My absolute favorite shot of the entire wedding.  I love the fall colors.  


The moment.

Yep...it's official.

Some alone time after the ceremony.  

It was party time after dinner.

*out of breath*  I'm back in Texas.  Congrats to Mike and Barb who have been together for 11 years??!!   It was nice to get some fresh air up in the mountains and to bust out my camera for once.  Hopefully these pictures captured the mood because both Mike and Barb and a lot of guests were just overwhelmed by emotion.  It was incredible.  Also, during the reception - I've never seen a wedding people party so hard!  They even had drinking games!  Awesome.  Anyway, more pictures to come when I get time to fix some more up.  There's a huge problem:  I have waaaay too many picture (itchy trigger finger + 9fps sports camera = ??? GBs of pics)

No comments: