Wednesday, October 22, 2008

B+M Wedding - More Pics



Awesome soft natural lighting during my favorite time of the day to shoot.

The train.


Barb changed into a red Chinese dress for the reception.  This was the first dance.

I frequently peruse through wedding photography sites and blogs looking for some good tips and styles but I would say over half of the stuff out there is borderline crap, very expensive crap.  Personally, I think anything associated with weddings is a ripoff and that includes the pictures.  

Anyway, enough of my rant.  I must give credit to the D3 which was an absolute pleasure to work with (besides the weight).  It worked like a champ in low light and I love the colors.  I haven't shot a wedding with it before but I was very confident the pictures would turn out nice and if it didn't, I can't blame the camera.  Even though it makes my life a lot easier, I still have a lot to learn about photography.  I'll trickle more pictures soon.  

No comments: