Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Yearbook Photos

This was the 1990s. It was good time in my life. I was listening to Vanilla Ice and NKOTB, wearing Cross Colors T-shirts with my Cavaricci pants and rockin the step cut. 90210 was my favorite show...fo sho.


I gained a little weight in the 1980s. It wasn't cool to love computers back then but you know me, I'm always a rebel.

The 1970s were a time I was trying out different styles, something a little more flamboyant.




This is kind of how I look now. Going for that real professional look like back in the 50s.

Anyway everyone, sorry about the haitus. Things are just getting settled here with my new job, new apartment, new everything pretty much. I haven't had time to devote to photography but that will end next week when I shoot Barb and Mike's wedding. So that means a quick trip back to So Cal. While I love it here in Fort Worth, I do miss some of the good cultural eats. Once I get settled and create my "man cave," I'll post some pictures. I still need a couch, TV, TV stand, bed frame, washer and dryer...the list goes on.

Thanks to Tu for discovering this awesome yearbook thing - I almost died laughing. I might have to pick one for my Facebook page. I can't believe how much time I spent on this post. This is ridiculous.

A TON of new pictures next week after the wedding. It's gonna be sweet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't decide if your new professor look reminds me of a serial killer or computer programmer.