Saturday, October 25, 2008

More Wedding Pictures

A view from the DJ booth - Kyle Brown of Good Time Entertainment



The picture-perfect Lake Arrowhead backdrop. The weather was perfect.

Ring time. This was an old-timey faded effect.

Here comes the bride!

Mike with best man Travis.

I really miss the clean crisp mountain air of Lake Arrowhead. It was just a picture perfect day - just a week earlier it was foggy and overcast. The resort itself, Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, reminded me of the California Grand Hotel in Disneyland. It was woodsy and warm while modern and luxurious. Just an awesome place. Anyway, it was just a fun day and personally, I think the pictures turned out great thanks to some good lookin people in a beautiful place. I need to get the ball rolling in Texas and start booking some weddings here. Once I'm done with these photos, I'll put together a little video slideshow for the blog. More soon.

Update: http://goodtime.ca/testimonials/MichaelandBarbaraHeyman/ 

Check out this linky link. It's Barb and Mike's wedding page from the DJ Kyle. It's got a great song sang by their friend Molly Gutman that was recorded live at the wedding. Very cool.

No comments: