Sunday, October 11, 2009

Jeannine + Blake = Married!



Fall colors was the theme

Open bar all night, featuring the delicious "Blannine"

Other than a minor broccoli incident, Jeannine was all smiles




Blake hanging out with the band before getting ready



Looking good, Blake

I shot Jeannine and Blake's wedding last night at the awesome Fort Worth Community Arts Center. I have a ton of pics but here are just a few I've touched up. It's pretty awesome getting married inside a museum - my cousin had hers in the courtyard of one also. They're always so classy and not over-the-top cheesy. Last night was no exception - but it was fun also. The band was great and I was really impressed by the string musicians playing as they walked down the aisle, who were pretty much all former students of Blake's.

I haven't even scratched the surface in terms of pictures - I think there are over 2,000. I haven't even gotten them all off the memory cards yet. Check back often as the pictures trickle on to the blog. I hope they're good, I'm a little rusty taking pictures.

No comments: