Sunday, October 18, 2009











"This cake is freakin good!!!"

The dance floor was bumpin to the sound of live music

Here are the reception pictures. Probably the hardest part to take pictures of because it's usually dark and you don't want to be flashing a bulb in people's faces all night long, especially when they're eating. The trick is to get the subjects well lit using your flash while not blacking out the ambient lighting. It's really cool when people use colored lights in the background. Here's where the little point and shoot cameras and cell phone cameras start to struggle. No worries though, I'm here to save the day.

On to more random stuff. I have discovered nature's crack cocaine - the highly addictive honeycrisp apple. No joke, these things are delicious. Unfortunately, I think I ate one that I might not have washed thoroughly so yesterday my upper lip was FAT from some allergic reaction. I have like 8 more, so I'm going to wash them a little better and eat them. I take that back about them being from nature, because they were actually created at the University of Minnesota using some cross mojo-nation. Anyway, they're in season so try some, seriously. Also, Halloween is almost upon us and I think I have the right costume. It will be a surprise of course (no, it is not halo or xbox related). It's more cool than funny - well I guess it could be funny if I'm wearing it. Anyway, more later.

No comments: