Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The ladies of the wedding









My next post are the actual ceremony, then followed by the reception.

Earlier tonight I went to a this meetup group called "the photographer's edge". It was pretty interesting. I have never been to a photography thing so it was cool chatting up photo stuff. They were talking about extension tubes and tripods - two things I never use. I just don't do that type of photography to find them useful. They brought some pretty fancy stuff there - like $700 tripods!

Also, in some super exciting news, Polaroid is bringing back their film!! One of my favorite cameras I own is a Polaroid that does instant prints. They discontinued the film - you know, the type where you shake it like a Polaroid picture - but they're bringing it back. Here's the news story


More soon :)

No comments: